Qatar main destinations
Information about Qatar
- Geographic location: Located in the Arabian Peninsula and is bordered by Saudi Arabia. It's also the second highest GDP in the world.
- Capital: Doha
- Language: Arabic
- Travel documents required: All visitors require a visa to visit Qatar, aside those from countries belonging to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
- Voltage used : 240 volts at 50Hz
- Time zone: GMT: +3
- Dialling code: (+974)
- Climate: Summer months, which stretch from May to September can be unbearably hot in Qatar and have been known to reach 50 degrees. December and January are the coolest months where temperatures at night can cool considerably.
- Vaccines: No vacinations required
- Currency: Riyal
Popular destinations in Qatar